(Art. 13 del EU Regulation n. 2016/679)
In accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the rights of people regarding the processing of personal data, we would like to inform You that Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations.
The Data Controller is Giordana Inox s.r.l. (can be labeled Ginox), with its registered office in Caramagna Piemonte, strada Carmagnola 48, VAT 02809380047
Responsible of the treatment
The Responsable of the treatment is the legal representative of Giordana Inox s.r.l..
Purposes of the processing
The personal data You provide are necessary to:
- allow the provision of the services available on the website and to find specific requests addressed to Ginox;
- allow navigation and consultation of the website;
- fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form, without the possibility of identification, aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered;
- elaborate studies, research, market statistics; send You advertising, information, commercial information or surveys to improve the service (“customer satisfaction”) by e-mail or sms.
Methods of treatment and storage
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art.32 of the GDPR 2016/679 in the matter of security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art.29 GDPR 2016/679.
Communication and diffusion of data
We also inform You that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be shared without Your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
With the consent to this information, Your data could be transferred to member states of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
Personal data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes, and in any case up to the time allowed by Italian legislation to protect their interests.
More information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller or the DPO.
Special categories of personal data
If You confer to Ginox data qualifying as “special categories of personal data” and that is, data revealing “the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or the trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data related to the person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation”, by signing this information, pursuant to articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, You consent to the treatment of the same.
Rights of the interested party
At any time You can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of Your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment and/or oppose it at any time;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete them or limit their processing, in addition to the right to data portability, always compatibly with the obligations of law;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- fill a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- authorize the Data Controller to destroy sensitive data.
You can exercise Your rights with a written request sent to Giordana Inox s.r.l., at the registered office in Caramagna Piemonte – Strada Carmagnola, 48, or at the email address email@example.com, or at the PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the processing has occured in a way that does not comply with the Regulation, You can also contact the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, pursuant to art. 77 of the same Regulation.
Further information regarding Your rights on the protection of personal data can be found on the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data at www.garanteprivacy.it.