The company has been producing precision stainless steel fittings since the 70s as Giordana Inox, then assuming the corporate name Ginox Srl in 2001.
Most of Ginox customers operate in the production of food plants, tanks, in the chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industry.
Hundreds of companies in Italy and Europe daily choose Ginox because:
- it produces flanges and fittings based on customer’s design and according to the required precision degree
- it produces both small and big batches, also customized, in short time
- it has a well supplied warehouse of raw material (mainly Aisi304L and Aisi 316L) and finished products (eg. EN1092-1 flanges)
- it purchases the raw material directly from European steelworks with its related 3.1 certificates
- it guarantees the traceability of materials and manufacturing processes for the whole production chain
The company has been digitalised at the production level (networked advanced technology machines) and at the commercial backoffice level. This allows to ensure a constant control of the production cycle and a better service to customers.